VVIPs

Friday, August 31

EID :)

Peace be upon . I hope i'm not this late to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone who celebrate :) yeah they said we fasting for month , so we celebrating Raya same as we fasting . Nahhhh , just wanna say i've to face SPM in 2013 . Well , i think this year i celebrated Eid with joy and tremendous with my babes . Why ? Next year , i've to study while everyone enjoys their Raya .

in the middle between a girl from SSP(left) and a girl from Jenan(right)  We have been in love since standard 1 :)
Me with Ain . A day before we went back for Raya :D

We got SWAG :D

it's delicious .

with kurung :D

Teacher's daughter(left) :)
me , my dad , my sis . and that rabbieyy :D

so , forget and forgives who makes wrongs to you . it's Syawal . Have fun there ;) Assalamualaikum .






No comments:

Post a Comment