VVIPs

Sunday, November 18

BUDDIES :)


So , having fun on this hols ? Yeah me too . Tuition . Wedding Events . Like sucks -.- But nevermind , i have buddies . Buddies . They're all we have when we in the sorrow and lights :) Maybe my post this time lil long .  Let me lend your eyes .
SOULMATE .
She is . The beautiful Nurul Nabila bt Mohamed Azambi . She my deskmate and SOULMATE since form 2 :) Through thick and thin , she always with me . HAHA :D jiwang karat* I still remember , i had very bad fever on that midnight . I forgot when . When i awakened from my veeeerryyyyy long 'nap' , she was near my bed . Sweeett :) i dropped my tears on that time . Thanks nab :') I miss you . And lil dissapointed she can't hang with me last Wed . She texted me "Cuti masih muda,Chillax ! We're going next time . Aku belanja " HAHAHA :D 

They are my primary's schoolmates . All of them still awesome like me . HAHAHA :D 3 SBP's(seat infront) From left : Fatin Nadiah(SMSAH) Me(SMSKB) Amira Amalina(SSP). 2 MRSM's(white and peach) Ainaa Samson(MRSM BALIK PULAU) Nursyamimi(MRSM TRANX)AND OTHER 3 CLUSTER'S SCHOOL's(seat back) From left : Nurul Khaleeda(SMKA NIBONG TEBAL),Ekasyah Syazleen(SMK SERI NIBONG) and Nurashikin(SMK METHODIST PARIT BUNTAR) 6 years with them with those sweets and bitters are still in my mind . Thanks for the memories . :D

SABRES TEAM :D My teammates since form 2 . Almost all 96' here . So , we got SWAG ! HAHA :D Having time with them is awesome . Next year , we'll have Senior Year . We determined to get final in HKSBP 2013 . Well we have to work hard .  That's our promise . And please pray for us . 

  AVIENS :D 
HAHA .  -fromleft : Shukran(keyboard)Akmal(drummer)Firzuan(vocalist 2)Hifny(eguitar)beside me- Hasif(vocalist 1)and Achet(bass) Achet he's not here because not officially Aviens yet at this time . They're music band of my school. They're such my fav indie band . Bunkface . They went to DigiLive Sekolahku Berbakat at KL last five months and they got third . I'm pretty sure someday they'll be somebody . Keep it up dudes :) Don't forget us .   

Lately i'm just love to play with ask.fm . My buddies's thought .  HAHA :D Creds to all this answers :) I LOVE THEM . 
From Nuramirah Ainaa :)

From Haniff Fikri :)

From Nur Husna ;)

Nick from WALAWEI's Crew SHOWDOWN 2012 :)

HAHA :D For me , all ZEALOUSES are my best buddies i ever had :) I LOVE YOU !! We're chasing our big dream . Pray us .
THANKS , BUDDIES . YOU MAKE ME GOT COLGATE'S SMILE :)

So , don't forget to do homeworks and all those stuffs :) Thanks because scrolling like a boss to read my story . Have a nice hols mofackos :D

2 comments: