VVIPs

Sunday, November 11

HOLIDAYS :)


Hey peeps :) Peace be upon you . Now , we're having November and December for hols . Everyone got their plan . Same me as well . Tuition . Beijing . and all those more .  Through this 2012 , i've been in sweets and bitters . With my family, daskalos , babes , dudes , seniors and best buddies . You've make this year so meaningful to me :) Thanks . Guess what , for my latest biggest exam i took for Deutsch(German) , Praise to Allah , i got an A . And i've been installed as a Vice President for Orion House and Basketball SABERS team . I'm preattayy sure that i'm not well enough to do this but i'm entrusted by Allah S.W.T so i'll try . 

For my final exam , i only got 4A's . That's so awful , yeah i know -,- so , next year gonna patching things up my result . It's nothing if just saying but don't do anything . So , everyone , if you're same like me , take this hols to cover up . Next year , i hate the fact that i'm gonna take SPM but Insyallah i'll make sure to get 9A+'s please pray for me :)  

Yeah , now i wanna talking about one of the best buddies , he's dissapointed me . I believe him like others i trust but when i asked him for help , i got nothing -.- Thanks dude . 

And  all of you , Happy Hols . Fill it with advantages . :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment