VVIPs

Monday, December 31

HOLIDAYS END .


Peace be upon on youu :) Nahhh , keep calm and school starts tomorrow . HOHOHOHOH0 :D Homeworks finished . Stufss packed . Alhamdulillah . I prepared already and i'm sure all of you same as me , right ? HAHAHAHA :D "me not ready yet!" " i'm not going to school" " i want more holidays" usually you will see this on your TL in twitter , and facebook kan ? Like seriously , me also do not ready with school and of course SPM ! you know , SPM !!! not UPSR , PMR -.- it's quite difficult . SO , i have to put more efforts on it as my result as worst :( really need to PUT MORE ! 

I'm still not ready to hold the biggest responsible that is VICE PRESIDENT OF ORION . You know what , Orion is the only house that maintain the title Champion Of The Sports Event since it started . Until 2012 , we still champion , yeahh . Praise to Allah . And the president and me have to think all the way to maintain thatt :( that's the problem . But nevermind , as long as your prayers with me , Insyallah :) i'm okayy 



So , next year is my senior year . Too sweet memories i have to fill it . In short , my 2013's wishes or hopes at school :) 
  1. Of course 9A+ in SPM :) Everybody who wanna achieve their dream . But really thankful if only got 9As :)
  2. Wanna win SBP's BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP NORTH ZONE 2013 , so that we can go for NATIONAL :) Nahh , it's gonna be my sweetest memory ever . Pray for my team . SABRES team .
  3. I can improve my weak subjects and got satisfy position in batch rank .
  4. Get 8A's at least for Spm's trial . Sound impossible but have not tried it , yet to know ? 
  5. Orion will be the ALL CHAMPION this year . This year , we got lost to Delphinus . pffttt . 
I think , that's it . Actually , got many more but these highlighted :) PRAY ME , everyone . Thanks .

So , i'm going to school tomorrow :) And maybe i'll rarely to update my blog . I'm sure 2013 will be the awesome year ! All the best everybody ! Every good things comes from Allah S.W.T 


No comments:

Post a Comment