VVIPs

Saturday, May 17

When you're gone , Aizat Afid .

 That morning around 8 am I woke up . I picked my phone and saw many messages and whatsapps .
              "Bangunnn qilahhh , jat dah tadakk :("
              "Qilah , jat accident and now dia dah tadak"
I replied them .
             "Innalillah , bila weh ?" "Pukul 2.30 pagi tadi"
Still can't believe it , I opened my Facebook and it was right . I rushed to tell mum and dad .
             "Ya Allah , kawan yang mana ni?" "Jat , stu kelas wktu form 3 , adik ingat nak pergi waktu lepas zohor" " Awin nak tumpang sekali , mak dia kena pergi hantar adik dia jumpa cikgu" "Haah okay la"

After got his address from Faizz , picked up Awin then we went there . When we arrived , I saw many Zealous boys gathered infront of the house .
                       
 I  frozed when watched your buddy that always make you laugh didn't move anymore on that bed . When the shroud removed from his face from that uncle , I can see his face . Bersih . And tears flowed on my cheeks .

Sure , everybody able to feel his lost . His mum especially . Safuan seems that can't accept his farewell but now he's better . Afa , his bae wrote comment on AmirahAinaa's
      "I miss my bae"
Everyone will die . That's promise from The Almighty . But we don't know when . Just prepare with the good deeds and the must-do's .
Stay strong Zealous . We just keep praying he will be placed among the believers and have a peace there Amiin . Al-Fatihah .

                     
Moga kau tenang di sana , sahabat . (1 February 1996-13 May 2014)
Afa said she miss his Aizat Afid :'(
The one and only picture that Ive with Aizat Afid .

Safuan and arwah Aizat Afid .


Again , Al-Fatihah .






No comments:

Post a Comment