VVIPs

Monday, January 4

8th and its 2016!

Peace be upon you and hi!

Day by day we've been through together. From the 1st month till the 8th months we're still together and i didn't expected we've reached this far sayang (i hope it's not over here). Looks like time flies so fast.

Oh btw happy 8th monthsarry sayang 😚😚😚💞💞😘😘😘

I still remember the first moment we went out together at Penang. It was an exciting moment we had together sayang. But…

The most important is I'm very glad to have you in my life. Without you all of our moments didn't exist like today. Ihiks. Thank you because enters my life and still keep loving me till today 😚😚😚




Happy 8th monthsarry saying and thank you still keep loving me till now. I love you so much sayang to the pluto and back mmmmmuuuuahhhhh ihiks 😚😚😚😚😘😘😘😘💞💞💞💞

No comments:

Post a Comment