VVIPs

Sunday, December 6

Baby boo 💕💕💕

Peace be upon you and hi! 
So, its our 7th monthsary my baby boo yeayyyy!!!!! 
Looks like time flies so fast until we didnt realize we've been together almost a year now! Ihiks .
So much memories we created together 💕 
Here some minor throwback, do you remember on 20th and 21st November? It was one of the best days when i going out with you ever :D It because since we went out, on these two days were really our productive days ever yeayyyy ! First, we went to baseball then after that we planned to jog actually but it was raining and we went to ice skating 😆😆😆 hahahahhaa eventhough i was sooo bad but you've done your best to be my personal coach hiks I love youuu 
And then we went to kayakkkkk , for the first time I did it with youu yehaaaaaaa, at first its really awkward when I didnt know how to play it but when you asked me to do it right then I can play it like a pro 😂😂😂 
And I want you know that at that time I'm really happy when we did these sort of thing together and its more meaningful  and wonderful when i did it with you . 

For our 7th monthsary, you brought me to Bukit Broga, I was so surprised because we went there by late evening so i was bit worried because you know me im such a  coward 😞 but its okay we hiked half yeayyyy ihiks next time we can go right? And at night, we went to watch mockingjay . Although we only did simple things but it was meaningful to me as long as I did it with you 💕 thank you baby and sorry because I didnt give you anything for this monthsary 😞 my bad 

Thank you baby because you always by my side eventhough lately I treated you bad but I promise myself and you that I will treat you better .
Thank you still stick with me eventhough I'm not as pretty as the california girls outside there but its enough that I'm just cute for you right? Ihikss 🙈









Last but not least, thank you because loving me and keep loving me forever 😘
Happy 7th monthsary my baby boo Muhammad Ridza Ridzuan Rosli 💕
I love you sooo much to the moon and the stars and back baby Muhammad Ridza Ridzuan Rosli 💕
                                                         

                                                                        Your soul, your princess, your fiancee
                                                        Aqilah Nasuha


                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment