VVIPs

Friday, June 26

Meine Liebe

 hey everyone? how's your day? I think I'm not too late to say Happy Fasting Ramadhan to all Muslims all over the world.



Meine Liebe? 
So today because of I just hanging around at my house so I decided to write about the person I love the most :)

It is my love in Deutsch . Tak sedap sangat kan dengar? hahaha nasib baik bahasa melayu sayang :)


Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa 
His name is Muhammad Ridza Ridzuan Rosli.
Staying at Shah Alam 
1st August 1996
Fav colour is blue

So he's the person that i most spending my time with after my family.
And he got so many fangirls at my college before then including me :D 
But he says I got him :*

If you read this baby;
Its been 1 month 26 days we've been together and I really hope you will be the first and last for me.
I hope you will love me sincerely from your heart and hope you always love me until we die.Don't go from me and please always stay with me.
I'm sorry because always make you mad and irritating at me with those silly reasons.
I hope you will always waiting for me and for us to be a bride and groom one day In shaa Allah
I'm sorry i make your propose to marry me pemding but hell no I really want to marry you soon but its just my parents that come up with job first.But nvm I always waiting for you to see you and me in a white baju melayu and white gown.





Baby,if you read this;

I love you.
Forever :) 




                                                                          sincerely
your taylor swift your ariana grande;

AQILAH NASUHA 




No comments:

Post a Comment