VVIPs

Saturday, June 27

Ma bae :)

Assalamualaikum,

First of all, i'm sorry because i don't know how to use this blog. LOL. But it's okay i will try my best to use this blog. Hihi. Baby you know what today is my bad day. Very bad day. I've tried to reach you this morning but you didn't pickup my calls. :(





You know what i'm very worried about you. I feels like wanna die without you bae. But it's okay. I'm fine now after I've heard your voices. I really-really miss you baby. You have promised you want to stay with me right? Don't leave me okay? Because i love you so much :* I want you to be my wife one day. And i hope my dreams will comes true. 


This boy really miss his girl
Aqilah Nasuha :*


Baby.. Let me know if you read this

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY :*

Love
Ridza Ridzuan

No comments:

Post a Comment