VVIPs

Saturday, July 4

2 months ;)

Peace be upon you everyone . 

Dear Ridza Ridzuan ;

So its been 2 months we've been together! Yeayyyyy 

Thank you bcs always beside me through up and down.
Thank you bcs making me smile and laugh with your jokes since you know me and I know you.
Thank you bcs brighten my lonely life with our conversation about your life before then.
Eventhough we are far apart but I know we can make it through.I know we can baby so hope you always keep your trust and me so do I on you.

 I hope our dream to live together and have a family will come true :)

Last but not least,
I hope you always love me untill your last breath 


Form 3 face XD 


                                                                                   Sweetheart ,
                              Aqilah Nasuha 







No comments:

Post a Comment