VVIPs

Friday, September 4

120th day :)

Peace be upon .

So dear my lovely boy Ridza Ridzuan ;

Its been our 4th monthsary baby yeayyyyy 

First of all, I'm really sorry because I treated you bad :( 
But thank you because stay with me though . 


When I met you
its raining 
and I was lost and afraid of what will happened next
if I can go home or not 

When I met you
you was walking under the roof
with those beautiful apparel of you 
with those your shining face and your hair
with your hair decorated by the snowcap 
it looks so nice on you.

When I met you 
again at the kfc airport
your shining face and your sweet voice absorbed by me
I cant hide my nervous and awkwardness

And now, until our 120th day,my soul have became one with you.
And I cant expected that I would be with you because Im not that typical beautiful girl out there
And I doesnt know how to decorate my face with those make ups yet you still accept me as I can be myself
Not all boys can accept and stay loyal to one girl, and I hope you are the one for me baby.


As people quoted; 
Real men stick with one girl.

I hope I can be your wife and take care of you and helps your family since you are the first son ;)
And I hope you will always loving me and stay with me until forever baby :)

HAPPY 4TH MONTHSARY BABY <3



                             Your soul ;
                            Aqilah Nasuha




No comments:

Post a Comment