VVIPs

Monday, October 5

Hunny Bunny

Peace be upon you.

I just remember that today is our monthsary. No i means our 5th monthsary baby yeayy..

And i don't know how to say thank you because you always be there for me when I'm sad, happy, feel give up on something and etc  


So, this is my fav girl. The only one who i loved the most. And i never let her go.

I still remember our first met
When you stared at me
And at the same time you are hoping
I will be yours one day.

And you still never give up on me
Trying to get attached to me
By searching my name in all social media 
Then finally you found my we chat id.

With your higher confidence level
You tried to get closer in we chat
Until
You confessed to me without thinking what will happened next.

And you know what?
The person who you are hoping that i will be yours
Hoping that you want to stay with you
Its in front you right now

And the person who you are hoping before this
Have been your fiancĂ©
And 
He will take care of you till the end.


And this pictures will told us.. 
Even we have a lot of trouble in our relationship,
We still be together until now
And i know there is a lot of memories that we can't buy with our own money.

HAPPY 5TH MONTHSARY BABY <3
Thank you because always beside me 
Now and always..

Your soul
Ridza Ridzuan


No comments:

Post a Comment