VVIPs

Thursday, November 5

180th day

Hi everyone!
It's our 180th day we've been together yesterday!! today is 181th day ihiks.
So yesterday our 6th monthsary and you did surprised me with a call that asked me to go down and meet you , Omaigoddd I thought you still at Johor and I'm very excited and nervous at the same time hahahaha
And when I get down and met you,then you surprised me again with a lovely present(which I love the  most)that is a cute teddy bear . At that time,I can't say anything other than thank you.Heeheh.
I named it Baby! :D
After that,you brought me to the beach in the noon.I have no idea why we were there yesterday yet I'm surprised and somehow its funny though >o<
Then,we went to SCM to dig some foods.We went to Seoul Garden and I was soooo full.And we played around with foods :D 
Lastly,it was an awesome our monthsary celebration I ever had :) 
to my baby,thank you for everything sayang. I will never forget one of our moments together.
I love you so much baby ushuk xoxo 

I love you my bae <3

I hope we will last forever.


Happy 6th Monthsary baby :)
Muhammad Ridza Ridzuan bin Rosli

                                                                                        Your soul
                                                                                             Aqilah Nasuha

No comments:

Post a Comment